1. I would like to post an ad. How do I start? back
To start posting ads, you will need create
an account. The Email you entered during registration will need to be verified. During verification we will send you a verification code, which you need to paste to the presented form or simply click the link from your Email. Once your Email is verified, you may start posting
ads. When you logged to the system, your name is displayed at the right corner of the bottom navigation bar.
2. I have created an account and asked to enter verification code. But I have not received an Email with verification code. back
Please make sure you have entered a correct and valid Email address. Logon to the board with the Email address and password you registered and click register/update
. If your Email Address is incorrect, then make necessary changes and click "Update Account". The verification code will be resend to the new address you specified. Please note: The verification code is resend only if you changed an Email Address. If you specified the correct address but for some reason the Email did not reach you, simply logon and click "resend verif. code" link on verification form.
3. I do not see the appropriate category or subcategory to post my ad under. back
If you cannot find appropriate category to post your ad under, please let us know
and we will create new category if it does not contradict with our policies.
4. I have posted my ad under wrong category by mistake. Can I change category? back
Once you posted your add, there is no way to change the category it was posted under. You will need to post another add under the right category and let us know
if you wish to delete your original ad.
5. I have attached a wrong picture to my ad. Can I change it? back
If you uploaded and attached a wrong picture to your ad but have not submitted the ad. You can still change the picture. On the ad submission form click "Remove" below the picture thumb. You will be directed to the picture submission form. However, if you already submitted your ad, you cannot change the picture attached. You will need to post another add with the right image and let us know if you wish to delete your original ad. Note: If you used an online image and gave an incorrect URL address to
it, you may always change it by editing your ad later.
6. I have posted my add, but I do not see it listed. back
This board is moderated. Every ad posted, needs to be approved before posting in public areas. Once your ad has been approved and posted, you will receive an additional Email notification.
7. I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it? back
If you forgot your password, we can send your password to the Email specified in your user profile. Enter your Email at the logon form and click "Logon". If you entered a valid Email, you will be directed to the password retrieval form. Click "Email my Password".
8. Can I change my Email, password or name? back
You may change your profile information at any time. However if you change your Email, we will need to verify it. The procedure is the same as when you first registered.
9. I wonder if my Email will be added to different lists and used inappropriately for spam. back
You Email address will NOT be sold or passed to any lists. If you choose to participate in our list, you may occasionally receive Emails concerning changes in our policies, upgrades or information concerning your account.
10. Can I extend the duration of my listings before expiration or change my ad content? back
Sure. You may change the ad duration, and content of your ad at any time. However, once you complete changes and reposted your ad, it will be taken offline until approved by webmaster. You will receive an Email once your ad is approved and posted.
11. I have sold my Item Can I remove my ad completely? back
No. You cannot delete your ad. However if you sold your item and wish to remove your ad from the list, you can disable ad by clicking "Disable" at view ad page. The ad will be removed from the list, but remain in database. You can view your disabled ad by logging to the system, clicking "My Ads". You can enable disabled ad by clicking "Enable" at view ad page.
12. My ad has expired and taken offline. How can I resubmit it? back
You may resubmit your ad after it has been expired. Logon to the board, click "My Ads"
find your ad in the list and click "Repost". If you did not modify it before reposting, it will go online right away.
13. I would like to submit a banner to display on your site. What should I do? back
To submit a banner, you will need to create regular user account with us. Once your Email Address verified and you logged on, click on "Advertise"
at the bottom and follow Steps to submit your banner.
14. I have my banner displaying on your site. Can I see the daily statistics? back
Sure. Being logged to the system click "Advertise"
at the bottom and then See Rotator Statistics
. All sites associated with your account will be listed. You may click on "Statistics" to view the daily impressions and clicks for your banner as well as the date of expiration or number of impressions left in your advertisement campaign with us.
15. My question is not listed. Can I contact you?
Please use an online form
so send us your inquiry.